Registrations Open NOW for our 2015 Summer Season.
Register your team quickly before places fill. Limited team places available.
Where its Played:
| Hibiscus Sports Complex
| Club Address:
|| Klumpp Rd, Upper Mt Gravatt
6/7's, 9's, 11's, 13's call Deb McPherson 0408 012 921
8's 10's 12's call Jodie Hammond 0407 760 654
Junior Girls, 14's, Colts Boys(15-17), Womens call Jade Banks 0403 546 871
Mens A,B, C and Open Mixed call Nicola Zammit 0408 014 589
6/7's, 9's, 11's, 13's, Mens B, Mens C, Open Mixed
8's, 10's, 12's, 14's Colts Boys (15-17yrs,
Mens A Grade, Open Womens, Open Mixed
6/7's - Born 2008/2009
8's - Born 2007
9's - Born 2006
10's - Born 2005
11's - Born 2004
12's - Born 2003
13's - Born 2002
14's - Born 2001
Junior Girls- Born (youngest) 2000
Colts - Born 2000,1999,1998
Mens - Youngest Born 2000
Mixed - Youngest Born 2000, must have two females on court at all times.
Upcoming Friendly Games-
Week 1 - Thursday 24th September, Friday 25th September
Week 2 - Friday 2nd October
1st Week of Fixtures - Thursday 8th October & Friday 9th October
Last week before Xmas break - Thursday 18th December and Friday 19th December
Recommence after Xmas break - Thursday 28th January and Friday 29th January.
ESTIMATED TIME SLOTS
(Please note this depends on team numbers and may change)
Juniors - $250 ( Includes Registration and all match Fees - excludes friendlies)
Seniors - $1350 / Team ( Includes Registration Insurance and all match Fees - excludes friendlies)
2015/2016 Mt Gravatt Futsal Club Bylaws -
Entering a Team - (Team Contact Only) You will need all players names and Email addresses.
1. You can nominate your team online. Go to by Clicking here. Filter State: QLD and Region: Brisbane South: Then Mt Gravatt will appear.
2. Click on the Team Button and fill out the form. Your application will go to Mt Gravatt Club Manager for Approval.
3. You will receive a return email with a link. Click on the link in the email.
4. You can then add the players in your team all the information you need is their Name, Email Address and D.O.B. They will be sent an email, when they register they will be added to the team.
(Team Contacts will be able to log in and add more players if needed at other times)
Individual looking for a team - (Not in a team)
1. Please go and register your interest click here. We will then contact you once it is likely with have found you a team.
Please then go and register and pay your $250 (Juniors) . Register here. Filter State: QLD and Region: Brisbane South: Then Mt Gravatt will appear.
( If you are a previous member and cant remember your Member Id or Password you can also click above to request a new one to be emailed out, If you have changed your email address since last season please email email@example.com with players details and futsal club.)
Our Indivdual Player Program gives everyone the opportunity to sign-up and play even if they
dont know enough people to create, or assemble a team. Mt Gravatt Futsal MAKES teams out of
Individuals like yourself. Last Year we have over 10 Individual Teams, that's approx 100 players)
See below for more information
- Number of players on a teams roster: We will carry 8 players on the roster, which means everyone will get a ton of playing time as there are usually 1 or 2 players missing per week. Players should sub every 5 minutes to keep playing time evenly balanced.
- Skill level: Keep in mind we want you to have a rewarding experience. This is a PLAYERS league. We will do our best to get you on the most appropriate team, but it is very realistic that you will NOT like all of your teammates. We do not hold tryouts for the league to determine skill levels.
- Network for the next Season: Use the Individual Program as an opportunity to network and form your own team where you can determine your skill level. Normally you will meet 2-3 players that you enjoy playing with on these Individual Teams. Band together with those 3 players next season and start your own team.
- Team name & Uniforms: Each Individual Team will be allocated a team name. Individual players will
be required to purchase a playing jersey. This is a one time cost. The cost will be $15-$17 per jersey and you will be required to have it at every game.
- Team Coach & Team Contact: Each team will need a parent to volunteer their time as "coach" to do the players subs etc. and a team contact, who is the contact from Mt Gravatt Futsal and the team members.
WHAT TEAM WILL YOU BE PLACED ON?
- What team will you be placed on? We will try to put you on the team that meets your needs. Keep in mind we want you to have a rewarding experience. This is a PLAYERS league. We will do our best to get you on the most appropriate team. This Sometimes is not possible thou.
- Can you join with friends? Yes. Please indicate what friend or friends you would like on your team in the â€œNotesâ€ section of the registration form. If you have any friends or co-workers that want to play with you, on any of these individual teams, have them register themselves . . We will try get you on the same team.
- What if I do not like the team? There will be no refunds for any reason. 75% of the players enjoy playing on these teams, and given a few games, the kinks work themselves out. 25% of those that sign up as an individual do not like the team (at first).
WHEN DO YOU START?
Season starts 8th/9th October 2015
HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT TEAM YOU ARE ON:
Your schedule will be emailed two days before your league start date. We list the individuals and what teams they are on the Mt Gravatt Website, you simply find your team and then follow your team schedule. If you do not get a schedule, check the web site. Show up to the first game at least 30 minutes early.
Important Note Regarding Refunds: If you sign up for a Season and then miss a few games, this does not qualify you for a refund or credit. You purchase a full season and we provide you the games. Whether you attend the games or not is up to you.