WELCOME TO LOGAN FUTSAL
CORNUBIA SPORTS CENTRE
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL SKIP ON 0448 176 191 OR
Follow us on Social Media!
LOGAN FUTSAL WINTER COMPETITION INFORMATION
Competitions and Programs Available:
FUTSAL TRAINING AND COACHING SESSION
FOR CHILDREN AGED 3 - 14 YEARS
ON THURSDAY 7TH MARCH 2019 AT 6-7PM
THERE WILL BE GIVEAWAYS.
ALL WELCOME JUST TURN UP
JINGA FUTSAL to join click here
Commences on Thursday 14th March 2019 at Cornubia Sports Centre
for children aged between 4 -13 years from 6-7pm
The sessions comprises of skills training and a game with qualified instructors.
The emphasis is on fun, fitness, improvement of ball skills and meet new friends.
The cost is $185 for 13 weeks.
Adult Mens Winter Competition -to join click here
Winter friendlies commence Thursday 14th March 2019
Winter fixtures commence Thursday 28th March 2109
Cost to play - $85 per team per match.
A bond of $170 per team is to be paid before the first fixture which can be used at the end of the season if no forfeits.
Adult Mixed Competition -to join click here
Winter Season Fixtures commence Thursday 14th March 2019
Come and have fun and keep fit.
Cost to play - $85 per team per match. A Bond of $170 per team is required and can be used
at the end of the season if no forfeits.
Please note mixed teams must have a minimum of 2 girls on the court at all times.
BEFORE NOMINATING IT IS IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO READ THIS:
Team Contacts/Managers - Entering a Team - (Team Contact Only) You will need all players names DOB and Email addresses.
1. You can nominate your team online. Go to by clicking the register your team button above.
2. Click on the "Join Competition" and fill out the form. Your application will go to Oxley Manager for Approval.
3. You will receive a return email with a link. Click on the link in the email.
4. You can then add the players in your team all the information you need is their Name and DOB, Email Address. They will be sent an email, when they register they will be added to the team. (Team Contacts will be able to log in and add more players if needed at other times)
Player Registration (for those players already in a team) - You will receive an invitation by email to register online once your team has been submitted by the team organiser and accepted by AFA. Please ensure your team manager has the correct email address.
ATTENTION ALL SENIOR TEAMS:
*Senior Teams are required to have a 2 game fee Bond to cover forfeits
All players MUST be registered to play. Any player not registered will be refused to play and not covered by Insurance.
* Shinpads are compulsory. Any player not wearing shinpads will be held responsible and will not be covered by insurance.