Welcome to Darling Downs Futsal Club
72 Ruthven Street
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL Lue 0458 431 074 OR
Follow us on Social Media!
Competitions and Programs Available:
Junior Competitions (6 to 18 Years) -
$195 Per player includes registration *All Players must Register and Pay Online
Come and Try Day - Wednesday 10th October from 4 o'clock
Adult Mens Competitions -
Summer Season Fixtures begin
Cost to play - $70 per team per match. A bond of $140per team is to be paid prior to the competition to be added into the draw.
Competition Starts 15th September
Adult Mixed Competitions -
Cost to play - $70 per team per match. A Bond of $140per team is to be paid prior to the competition to be added into the draw
Please note mixed teams must have a minimum of 2 girls on the court at all times.
Season to Start 10th October from 6 o'clock
BEFORE NOMINATING IT IS IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO READ THIS:
Team Contacts/Managers - Entering a Team - (Team Contact Only) You will need all players names DOB and Email addresses.
1. You can nominate your team online. Go to by clicking the register your team button above.
2. Click on the "Join Competition" and fill out the form. Your application will go to Darling Downs Manager for Approval.
3. You will receive a return email with a link. Click on the link in the email.
4. You can then add the players in your team all the information you need is their Name and DOB, Email Address. They will be sent an email, when they register they will be added to the team. (Team Contacts will be able to log in and add more players if needed at other times)
Player Registration (for those players already in a team) - You will receive an invitation by email to register online once your team has been submitted by the team organiser and accepted by AFA. Please ensure your team manager has the correct email address.
ATTENTION ALL SENIOR TEAMS:
*Senior Teams are required to have a 2 game fee Bond for late Forfeit notice, Teams have a week forfeit notice.
All players MUST be registered to play. Any player not registered will be refused to play and not covered by Insurance.
* Shinpads are compulsory. Any player not wearing shinpads will be held responsible and will not be covered by insurance.