Welcome to Calamvale Futsal Club
TAKING TEAM NOMINATIONS NOW FOR THE 2018 SUMMER
GET YOUR TEAM NOMINATED TODAY!
Social Mixed, Mens A Grade, Mens B Grade & Mens C Grade play Wednesday nights between 6:30pm - 9:30 pm
Nominate yourself or a team TODAY by clicking the link above.
$80 per team per match. Match fee covers all players for
registration/insurance, and the match fee for that game.
All Juniors please visit loganwestfutsal.com for competition and other programs for players aged 3 - 18
BEFORE NOMINATING FOR COMPETITIONS IT IS IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO READ THIS:
Team Contacts/Mangers - Entering a Team - (Team Contact Only) You will need all players names DOB and Email addresses.
1. You can nominate your team online. Go to by clicking the register your team button above.
2. Click on the Team Button and fill out the form. Your application will go to the Calamvale Futsal Manager for Approval.
3. You will receive a return email with a link. Click on the link in the email.
4. You can then add the players in your team all the information you need is their Name and DOB, Email Address. They will be sent an email, when they register they will be added to the team. (Team Contacts will be able to log in and add more players if needed at other times)
Player Registration (for those players already in a team) - You will receive an invitation by email to register online once your team has been submitted by the team organiser and accepted by AFA. Please ensure your team manager has the correct email address.
Player Registration (for those who do not have a team) - Nominate by clicking the 'Find me a team' button above.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
ALL SENIOR TEAMS PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
* All teams MUST pay their match fees BEFORE the game. Night Managers and referees have been advised not to start games until full match fees are paid from both teams to the night manager.
* All players must sign in on the match sheet with full name and registration number at least 10 minutes prior to the game start.
* FORFEITS: If you do not turn up to your scheduled game (unless you have notified the night manager prior to 48 hours before your game commences) you must pay the $80 match fee the following week. You will not be eligible to play until you have paid for your forfeit game as well as your match fee ($160).
* Shin pads are compulsory.
These rules are set out by Australian Futsal Association. The night managers and referees do not set the rules but are there to enforce them. Please do not take out any frustration on the night managers or referees, they are there to do a job. If you do not wish to comply with these rules please contact Kelly on the above email or mobile number and we will remove you from the draw.