ROCKHAMPTON FUTSAL CLUB
All players please join our Rockhampton Facebook page.
Simply log on to Face Book and search for "Rockhampton Futsal" and ask to join and I will do the rest.
Game played at North Rockhampton High
Contact Germano Ribeiro Mobile 0409 473 437
2016/2017 SEASON REGISTRATION AND COMPETITION INFORMATION
JUNIOR REGIONALS - Junior Regionals are held during the Easter weekend each year. Rockhampton Futsal Club falls under the Central Queensland region and will select players who are registered in the Central Queensland area to represent in the following age groups: U9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Boys and U12, 13, 14, 15,16 Girls.
SENIOR REGIONALS - Is run on the first weekend of December each year. Players who live in the Central Queensland region will be selected to represent their region at the tournament. The senior tournament is for those players who play Youth Women and Men (16-18 years), Open Women and Open Men.
ALL TEAMS PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
* All teams MUST pay their match fees BEFORE the game. Night Managers and referees have been advised not to start games until full match fees are paid from both teams to the night manager.
* All players must sign in on the match sheet with full name and registration number at least 10 minutes prior to the game start.
* All players MUST be registered to play. Any player not registered will be refused
* FORFEITS. If you do not turn up to your scheduled game (unless you have notified the night manager prior to 48 hours before your game commences)you must pay the $70 match fee the following week. You will not be eligible to play until you have paid for your forfeit game as well as your match fee($140).
* Shin pads are compulsory. Any player not wearing shin pads will be held responsible and will not be covered by insurance.
These rules are set out by Australian Futsal Association. The night managers and referees do not set the rules but are there to enforce them. DO NOT takeout any frustration on the night managers or referees, they are there to do a job. If you do not wish to comply with these rules please contact Germano on email@example.com or 0409 473 437 and we will remove you from the draw.