To Enter into the 2014 School Futsal Titles Please Click on the below button:
TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE 2014 SCHOOL FUTSAL ENTRY PACKAGE CLICK HERE
We conduct a range of tournaments at regional, state and national levels. These are open to all primary and secondary based schools all across Australia. Each specific region or states have tailored made pathways and structures designed to suit their areas. These are all directly connected and monitored by the National Australian Futsal Association Schools and Development Departments.
School Tournaments offer the chance for young and aspiring athletes to compete against other teams in a professionally run competition. AFA competitions give players a chance to develop their skills and strengthen relations with other players and schools.
What Can The AFA Offer Your School?
- Competitions in many age categories
- Primary Under 10's up to Secondary Under 19's both male and female
- Elite and Non-Elite Programs
- Participants from all over Australia and New Zealand
- AFA Representative Teams
- International Tours
- Social Networking with other schools and players
School Futsal Program Overview (How it works)
ROUND 1: These rounds are conducted at regional levels all across the country. For example, schools in Northern NSW will compete in either the Northern Rivers or Coffs Coast School Titles (or both) for a chance to progress to the next round. Teams must finish within the top four ranked positions of their age group to qualify. (If competing at the South East QLD Titles, the top eight qualifiers will move on to the next round.)
ROUND 2: The State Champion of Champions are the next stage of the program. For example, if a school qualifies from Coffs Coast School Titles they will attend the Northern NSW Champion of Champions, whereas schools that attended and qualified from any of our Sydney School Titles will attend the Southern NSW Champion of Champions. Teams must finish again within the top four ranked positions of their age group to qualify.
ROUND 3: Australian Champion of Champions is the final round of the program. This is where all qualifying schools from each of their respective champion of champions will compete for the title of best school in the country. This tournament will be held in November on the Gold Coast in Queensland.
From our School Program players have the ability to be selected for our National School Futsal Championships (Oct) and or for International Tours (all year round) to travel the world playing the game they love.
How Do You Get involved?
Go to our website www.australianfutsal.com and click on the 2014 School Futsal Titles Registration button on the right side of the page or click on this link https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pZeDWhWEsGJIizKn-GRVAg and you will be taken directly to the online registration system. For Rockhampton or Gladstone Schools, please click on the above button as it is a separate registration form.
The fee for entering into the program is $165 per team entered. This fee includes one free ball per team. You can also purchase additional optional player insurance at a cost of $6.60 per head. If you enter 11 teams into any one competition you will receive a 12th entry free of charge. We ask that this fee be paid the week prior to your selected scheduled day of play.
REGIONALSCHOOL TITLE DATES (ROUND 1):*
· South East Queensland (Brisbane) – 24th Feb – 21st March (Further information available on request)
· Whitsundays (Mackay) – 18th, 20th-21st March
· Port Curtis (Gladstone)* – 13th – 15th May
· Capricornia (Rockhampton)* – 25th – 27th March
· North Queensland (Townsville) Primary – 3rd March (To be confirmed)
· North Queensland (Townsville) – To be advised
· South West Queensland (Toowoomba) – 26th – 30th May
· North Brisbane – 5th – 6th June
· Fraser Coast (Hervey Bay) – 2nd – 4th June
· Sunshine Coast (Caloundra) – 18th – 20th June
· For more details on any QLD School Titles please call (07) 3270 2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass on your enquiry to the appropriate regional co-ordinator.
*For Rockhampton or Gladstone entry costings please contact Gail Jasperson on 0408 780 612
· North Sydney - May - Dural Leisure Centre
· West Sydney – May – Penrith Valley Regional Sports Stadium
· South Sydney – May – Menai Sports Centre
· East Sydney – May – Venue TBC
For more information and entry into the Sydney School Titles please call Damian Briggs on 0406 224 788 or email email@example.com facilitated on behalf of NSW Futsal Association. www.futsalnsw.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTHERN NSW/FAR NORTH COAST
· Hastings (Port Macquarie) – DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
· Coffs Coast (Coffs Harbour) – 22nd – 23rd May
· Northern Rivers (Lismore) – 26th – 27th May
· For entry into the NNSW School Titles please call (07) 3270 2777 or email email@example.com
NORTHERN NSW CENTRAL COAST/HUNTER/COUNTRY
· CentralCoast – 25th – 28th March – Central Coast Youth Club,Washington Ave, Niagra Park
· Newcastle– 5th – 7th May – Howzat – Darby St, Newcastle
· HunterValley – 19th – 21st May – Maitland Federation BasketballStadium, Bent St, Maitland
· LakeMacquarie – 4th – 6th June – Newcastle Hockey Centre
For entry into any Hunter Futsal competition, please contact George Poulos via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hfss.com.au for further details.
· Ballarat – 13th – 15th May Contact: Corey Smith 0437 935 991 email@example.com
· Melbourne – 6th – 7th May Contact: Sally Waterfield 0409 764 165 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please Contact April Mann at West Coast Futsal via email@example.com or visit www.westcoastfutsal.org.au for further dates and details on how to enter.
· Adelaide - 14-16th July - MARS Centre - Contact Carlos via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0432 960 813
· South Tasmania – 18th – 21st March
· North Tasmania – 11th – 12th June
· North West Tasmania – 9th June
· For more information on Tasmanian School Titles call Romeo Frediani on 0438 735 562 or email email@example.com
STATE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS DATES (ROUND 2):*
· Southern QLD Champion of Champions (Brisbane) – 21st - 25th July
· Northern QLD Champion of Champions (Townsville) - TBA
· Southern NSW Champion of Champions (Sydney) – TBA
· Northern NSW Champion of Champions (Port Macquarie) – 11th – 14th August
· Hunter Futsal Champion of Champions (Broadmeadow) - 22nd - 25th June
AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS (ROUND 3):*
· Senior Australian Champion of Champions (Brisbane) – 7th – 9th November
· Junior Australian Champion of Champions (Brisbane) – 28th – 30th November
*Please note – whilst most of the above dates are confirmed they are subject to change due to venue constraints. All efforts will be made to notify entrants accordingly if any changes occur.
For further information regarding your regions School Titles or assistance with registering your teams please call head office on (07) 3270 2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange for an information package to be sent out to your school detailing our program in full.
We at the AFA look forward to receiving your entry and hope to see you all next year at one of our upcoming titles.