To Enter into the AFA School Futsal Titles Please Click on the relevant button below:
TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE 2015 SCHOOL FUTSAL RULES AND REGULATIONS CLICK HERE
We conduct a range of tournaments at regional, state and national levels. These are open to all primary and secondary based schools all across Australia. Each specific region or states have tailored made pathways and structures designed to suit their areas. These are all directly connected and monitored by the National Australian Futsal Association Schools and Development Departments.
School Tournaments offer the chance for young and aspiring athletes to compete against other teams in a professionally run competition. AFA competitions give players a chance to develop their skills and strengthen relations with other players and schools.
What Can The AFA Offer Your School?
- Competitions in many age categories
- Primary Under 10's up to Secondary Under 19's both male and female
- Elite and Non-Elite Programs
- Participants from all over Australia and New Zealand
- AFA Representative Teams
- International Tours
- Social Networking with other schools and players
School Futsal Program Overview (How it works)
ROUND 1: These rounds are conducted at regional levels all across the country. For example, schools in Northern NSW will compete in either the Northern Rivers or Coffs Coast School Titles (or both) for a chance to progress to the next round. Teams must finish within the top four ranked positions of their age group to qualify. (If competing at the South East QLD Titles, the top eight qualifiers will move on to the next round.)
ROUND 2: The State Champion of Champions are the next stage of the program. For example, if a school qualifies from Coffs Coast School Titles they will attend the Northern NSW Champion of Champions, whereas schools that attended and qualified from any of our Sydney School Titles will attend the Southern NSW Champion of Champions. Teams must finish again within the top four ranked positions of their age group to qualify.
ROUND 3: Australian Champion of Champions is the final round of the program. This is where all qualifying schools from each of their respective champion of champions will compete for the title of best school in the country. This tournament will be held in November on the Gold Coast in Queensland.
From our School Program players have the ability to be selected for our National School Futsal Championships (Oct) and or for International Tours (all year round) to travel the world playing the game they love.
How Do You Get involved?
Go to our website www.australianfutsal.com and click on the School Futsal Titles Registration button on the right side of the page or click on this link https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pZeDWhWEsGJIizKn-GRVAg and you will be taken directly to the online registration system. For Rockhampton or Gladstone Schools, please click on the above button as it is a separate registration form.
The fee for entering into the program is $165 per team entered. This fee includes one free ball per team. You can also purchase additional optional player insurance at a cost of $6.60 per head. If you enter 11 teams into any one competition you will receive a 12th entry free of charge. We ask that this fee be paid the week prior to your selected scheduled day of play.
REGIONAL SCHOOL TITLE DATES (ROUND 1):*
- South East Queensland(Brisbane) – 2nd – 20th March (Further information available on request) - Oxley Futsal Centre/Hibiscus Sports Complex/Cornubia Insports
- Whitsundays (Mackay) – 25th– 27th March – Candlestick Park Sports Centre, Mackay
- Rockhampton – 13th-14th May - Central QLD University
- Gladstone – 22nd-23rd April - Venue TBA
- North Queensland (Townsville) Primary – March/April
- North Queensland (Townsville) – March/April
- South West Queensland (Toowoomba) – 25th – 29th May - Highfields Sport and Rec/University of Southern QLD
- North Brisbane – 4th – 5thJune – South Pine Sports Complex, Brendale
- Fraser Coast (Hervey Bay) –1st – 3rd June - Hervey Bay PCYC
- Sunshine Coast (Caloundra)– 17th – 19th June – Caloundra Sports Centre, Caloundra
For more details on any QLD School Titles please call (07) 3270 2777 or email email@example.com
- West Sydney – 11th– 12th June – Penrith Valley Regional Sports Stadium
For more info and entry into the NSW School Titles please call (07) 3270 2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTHERN NSW/FAR NORTH COAST
- Northern Rivers (Lismore)– 7th – 8th May – Byron Bay Sports and Cultural Complex, Byron Bay
- Hastings (Port Macquarie)– 18th – 20th May – Port Macquarie Basketball Stadium
- Coffs Coast (CoffsHarbour) – 22st – 22nd May – Sportz Central – Coffs Harbour
For entry into the NNSW School Titles please call (07) 3270 2777 or email: email@example.com
NORTHERN NSW CENTRALCOAST/HUNTER/COUNTRY
- Central Coast – TBA
- Newcastle – TBA
- Hunter Valley – TBA
- Lake Macquarie – TBA
For entry into any Hunter Futsal competition, please contact George Poulos via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hfss.com.au for further details.
- Manning (Secondary) – TBA
- Manning (Primary) – TBA
For entry into the Manning/Great Lakes School Titles please call Peter or Cheryl Forbes via email@example.com or (02) 65530433 or 0411 280 330 for further details.
- 22nd - 23rd June - Marden Sports Complex - Portrush Rd, Marden
- Contact Carlos Cravo on 0432 960 813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please Contact April Mann at West Coast Futsal via email@example.com or visit www.westcoastfutsal.org.au for furtherdates and details on how to enter.
- South Tasmania – 23rd-25th March
- North Tasmania – 28th-29th April
- North West Tasmania - 27th April
For more information on Tasmanian School Titles call Romeo Frediani on 0438 735 562 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org
STATE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS DATES (ROUND 2):*
Southern QLD Champion of Champions (Brisbane) – 27th - 31st July (Confirmed)
Northern QLD Champion of Champions (Townsville) - 3rd - 6th August 2015 (Confirmed)
Northern NSW Champion of Champions (Port Macquarie) – 17th, 18th & 20th August (Confirmed)
- Hunter Futsal Champion of Champions (Broadmeadow) - TBA
AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS (ROUND 3):*
*Please note – whilst most of the above dates are confirmed they are subject to change due to venue constraints. All efforts will be made to notify entrants accordingly if any changes occur.
For further information regarding your regions School Titles or assistance with registering your teams please call head office on (07) 3270 2777 or email email@example.com. We can also arrange for an information package to be sent out to your school detailing our program in full.
We at the AFA look forward to receiving your entry and hope to see you all next year at one of our upcoming titles.